2016 Volume 5, Issue 3 (July)
- Love online: How relationship awareness on Facebook relates to relationship quality among college students. Steers, Mai-Ly N.; Øverup, Camilla S.; Brunson, Julie A.; Acitelli, Linda K.
- The influence of a scandal on parasocial relationship, parasocial interaction, and parasocial breakup. Hu, Mu|
- The role of location in everyday experiences of music. Krause, Amanda E.; North, Adrian C.; Hewitt, Lauren Y.
- The memory remains: How heavy metal fans buffer against the fear of death. Kneer, Julia; Rieger, Diana
- Who’s afraid of spoilers? Need for cognition, need for affect, and narrative selection and enjoyment. Rosenbaum, Judith E.; Johnson, Benjamin K.
- Evaluating media’s portrayal of an eccentric-genius: Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Winston, Christine N.
2016 Volume 5, Issue 4 (October)
- Tuning into fantasy: Motivations to view wedding television and associated romantic beliefs. Hefner, Veronica
- Are you “fan” enough? The role of identity in media fandoms. Groene, Samantha L.; Hettinger, Vanessa E.
- Real mean girls? Reality television viewing, social aggression, and gender-related beliefs among female emerging adults. Behm-Morawitz, Elizabeth; Lewallen, Jennifer; Miller, Brandon
- Book lovers, bibliophiles, and fetishists: The social benefits of heavy book usage. Kaiser, Johannes; Quandt, Thorsten
- Media violence and judgments of offensiveness: A quantitative and qualitative analysis. Coyne, Sarah M.; Callister, Mark A.; Gentile, Douglas A.; Howard, Emily
- Video games as meaningful entertainment experiences. Oliver, Mary Beth; Bowman, Nicholas David; Woolley, Julia K.; Rogers, Ryan; Sherrick, Brett I.; Chung, Mun-Young