Alan Entin’s photographs were exhibited on October 26 at artspace, Richmond, VA.
Frank Farley, PhD, former President of APA and Division 46 was elected a Fellow of the International Association of Applied Psychology at its Convention in Montreal, Canada, June 2018. He also co-presented a session on Albert Ellis’s Legacy and Rational-Emotive Behavior Therapy with Debbie Joffe Ellis at the Annual Meeting of the International Council of Psychologists, of which he is a former President, also held in Montreal in June 2018.
Stever, G. (2018). The Psychology of celebrity. NY: Routledge.
Congratulations to our 2018 award winners:
- Pauline Wallin, PhD, Distinguished Lifetime Contributions to Media Psychology & Technology
- Wayne Warburton, PhD, Distinguished Scientific Contributions to Media Psychology & Technology
- V. Krishna Kumar, PhD, Distinguished Professional Contribution to Media Psychology and Technology:
- K. Meghan Hopper, PhD, Distinguished Early Career Professional Contributions to Media Psychology & Technology
- Stephanie Lee of Buzzfeed and Ronan Farrow of The New Yorker News, News Media Award from the News Media, Public Education, Public Policy Committee
- Joseph Browne, PhD, Presidential Citation for his Outstanding Contributions to The Amplifier Magazine.